Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Mt. Pisgah Ministry Exists...
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people. We accomplish this through our Mission and Core Values.
To intentionally reach out with love and compassion to tell the world that God loves everyone! Any by His love, He seeks to change lives through the knowledge and understanding of His word we we faithfully proclaim!
Our Core Values
What is most important to us
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, His bodily resurrection, and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgement of God and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation
- We believe that repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ ensures salvation for lost, sinful men by the regeneration of Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of his body, the church.
- We believe that proclaiming the message of salvation, which is only possible by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ.
You will find loving real people committed to loving and following our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Your privacy will be intentionally respected as you are acknowledged, warmly received, and sincerely welcomed in a place that is:
- Filled with a relaxed worshipful atmosphere; formal yet intimate
- Where you will receive the truth of God's word preached and taught from the Bible...God's truth which inspires, encourages, heals, and sets free!
- Strengthening families along with strong youth, children's, and young adult ministries
- Empowering leadership